Created by: Robbie Davidson

20130716

Dog Lover Will Live in Animal Shelter for 35 Days


England – Sean Le Vegan, a dog lover from Manchester, England, will spend over a month in an animal shelter enclosure  to raise awareness about the plight of stray dogs and encourage people to adopt rather than buy canine pets.
Sean, a 35-year-old web-designer and volunteer at the Manchester and Cheshire Dogs’ Home, believes spending 35 days and nights in a cage is a good way to attract attention to the hideous plight of homeless dogs.
It’s also a great way to raise some much-needed funds for the dog shelter, as he plans to broadcast his challenge on the internet with webcams and charge $7.50 per subscription.

3 comments:

Burt said...

He is going to be stinky after awhile.

Nick said...

He better watch out. Some dog may pee on him. Ha. Ha.

Colin Seal said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post. I will try to get the hang of it!

Kind Regards,

Colin Seal
dog training collars