Created by: Robbie Davidson

20130701

Alligator crashed picnic, ate all the burgers


Florida – Photographer Rodney Cammauf had just settled into a spot near the water in Homestead, Florida, when an alligator crashed his picnic and ate all the  burgers.
The 68-year-old and his friends were apprehensive when the alligator came up  out of the water and headed right for them, and so they ran.
But once the gator  started snapping up the burgers, Cammauf slipped back and started snapping photos.
In Florida, feeding alligators is illegal, not only because they develop a taste  for burgers, but because they lose their fear of approaching humans, especially  in areas where people commonly go. More

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Robbie - I like the new design.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Robbie. I live in London. Where are you? I like this site.

Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I hope you like the new design. I live in the united states.

Unknown said...

Also check out Kids Nutty Facts when you get the chance!

Betty said...

Hi Robbie,

I checked out Kids Nutty FACTS. there are great facts there.

Jimmy said...

Hi Robbie,

I live in New York.

Ophelia said...

Ha. That is a funny story.