Created by: Robbie Davidson

20131006

Fencing coach stops robbery


Tennessee – A fencing teacher put his sword to good use, foiling a robbery he stumbled upon during a trip to the local shopping center.
Franco Scaramuzza was pulling into the shopping center’s parking lot when he saw two men attack a couple with pepper spray and take a purse, WSMV.com reported.
“The first thing that went through my head is somebody should do something, and that’s when I got really upset and disappointed with myself, because I realized I had the opportunity to do something.
And I didn’t want to be a hypocrite who just tweeted about it,” Scaramuzza told the station.
The instructor grabbed his epee, jumped out of the car and charged the suspects. More

4 comments:

Brian said...

Wow! I wish I knew fencing.

Betty said...

Bet that robber was surprised.

Anonymous said...

On guard you robber!

Karen said...

I wonder if he had his fencing suit on.