Created by: Robbie Davidson

20130823

Missing dog found 10ft up tree


Owners of a missing dog were happy but amazed to hear that it had been found safe and well – up a tree.
Laddy, a seven-year-old border collie, had disappeared from his home in Davenport, Iowa, two days earlier, reports the Quad City Times.
Owner Cynthia Weeks said: “I was beside myself. We went around calling for him, and I drove around. I put it on my Facebook pages, and we put fliers out around the neighborhood.”
Two days later, Ron Stevenson was working in his yard a couple of blocks away when he heard a dog barking and then whining.
He looked around but could see no dog. Finally, he looked up and spotted Laddy – at least 10 feet up a tree near his driveway. He called police but decided to try a rescue attempt. More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dog that thought he was a cat.